Nowadays, the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays, the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

Throughout twentieth century, technology has improved and altered the world wide human life. Myriad people as a user of it realized that communication with their relatives is come from the very fast development of current sophisticated tools.

Since 1984 when an American invented an unlimited network which is connected almost every computer in the world today, technology changes the way of people life. Nowadays, the teenagers could convene their friend on the social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Path. They could conduct some virtual conversation. Chatting is such a favorite feature from the internet which is quite useful for its users because they do not have to meet their associates directly but merely use a web-cam and a keyboard. The steps to operate those programs are not difficult, simply log in on the page, and submit the password. They could liberty browsing and spending their leisure time. It seems a positive activity for the teenagers, especially for the girls.

Moreover, the internet is an elaborate technology which helps numerous punters to save their money when they would encounter their relatives. According to the National Geographic magazine in 2012, the internet success maintains people hold their $ 500 million from the transportation expenses. It occurred because almost of 23 per cent users who have relation in far location could use the internet feature to interact their friends and families. In the past, a student taking scholarship overseas solely has one option when he wants to see his family and visit them directly. It was quite expensive and took time. However, at the present, the international student could use the internet to see his siblings.

Admittedly, the internet provides a network for the business activists to improve their operations. Apropos to Forbes magazine, the internet broadcast space develops thousand companies in the world wide, Coca cola as a sample proves the fact. Since the company's marketing decided to use the internet advertising, the corporate collected massive income.

In a nut shell, the internet as a well-develop technology has a lot of advantages which are very useful for the punter's life.

Sentence: Myriad people as a user of it realized that communication with their relatives is come from the very fast development of current sophisticated tools.
Description: The fragment is come from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: is coming from