Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

In this modern era, technology has modified human’s way in communicating with each other. I believe that people can carry positive sides from technology in connecting people faster.

Technology can assist society to build relation faster. In the past, they utilized letter by postman to delivery message with each other. It took much time and brought expire information. Furthermore, all of the people nowadays can send some info by technology. First, they can compose some pictures when they are holiday or gather with family by Facebook. Next, students can receive any samples essays for their final paper by e-mail. Then, teenagers can text directly with mobile phone in some chat-applications such as Blackberry Messenger, Twitter, and Line. Those are examples in advantage things that people can create the connection with modern applications today.

Today’s education has improved by faster-connection machine. For instance, teachers in the last century used chalk and blackboard to educate their students. It spared long day to receive information. Teachers wrote on the board for half an hour, and students waited while felt sleepy. Now, tutors can use Power Point with a laptop to present their material to their subjects. In addition, it is more effective to send information than a year ago. Educators can alter their presentation with attractive method and persuade their students to more active in class than mere stand up quietly.

However, speed-receiver applications such as Google and Facebook will bring persons to come laziness and anti-social which the impact is their relations. Technology lends brain’s people to move slowly because they conclude that they can provide anything with great gadget.

In the end, high-science can bring people to obtain faster numerous of information with each other. However, some effects build them to become mindless.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater