Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what way has the technology affected the types of relationship people make?Has this become positive or negative development?

Technology the word itself attracts large number of people.day by day there is an outrageous growth in the field of technology where,the humans are replaced by machines thus,people become more materialistic.everyone are busy all the time.people do not find time to communicate and share there feelings each other.

Due to the impact of technology the family values,morals and system no wonder changed enormously.currently,computers rule the world,they act as a "hero" whereas mobiles acts as a "heroine"obviously,this is the kind of trend with both beneficial and detrimental outcomes.the following will illustrate the other details in brief.

however this new trend in technology begins to grow and grow.its presence, results in easy communication among all.this results in the access of speed delivery of messages. the following paragraph denotes the demerits.

firstly,according to my opinion mobile phones hits the "first" place in the decline of communication,second comes the internet(eg:facebook,twitter,gmail,skype,surfing internet).the interaction takes place trough these modes rather than ace to face communication depriving the bonding between relationships,third comes the television which occupies people's recreation time.eg:the parents who enters there home after working do not spend the time with children,on the other hand children are more addicted to video games resulting in lack of family bonding.even the downtrodden,upper and lower middle class also affected and greatly influenced by the technology,since its reliable nowadays people afford money in this nowadays.

thus according to the my conclusion,technology paves way for many obstacles in day today life including communication.nothing will go wrong or spoiled when its used in right way and at the correct time.

Sentence: Everyone are busy all the time.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to Everyone and are

Sentence: Nothing will go wrong or spoiled when its used in right way and at the correct time.
Description: The fragment its used in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace used with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.