Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make ?Has this become a positive or negative development ?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make ?
Has this become a positive or negative development ?

Nowadays, because of modern technology, especially internet connection, most of people around the world have changed how to communicate with others. In addition, rising of computer technology, such as PC or smart phone, also influences to the way of interacting as well. Admittedly, the technology has both positive and negative aspects which need to be considered.

In terms of advantages, the technology can bring convenience ways to socialize with others. Firstly, many people just spend only few seconds to talk with someone who are far from distance. Not only interact by voice, but they can also see another side’s face. Secondly, a lot of friends or relatives of them will be able to attend online group society. They can talk with over one hundred person at the same time, for example, they always discuss some situations or decide to do something by interacting on this group.

On the other hand, there are some drawbacks among technology world because the people are more concentrated in online society than a real society. In the beginning, chatting with anyone who is not identified is risky for being cheated or fraud. This is reason why people always heard the news about using online technology for crime. Next, the more they use online communication, the more they have no enough time to socialize with their closed friends or relatives; thus, the relationship between them will be worse than in the past.

In conclusion, having considered the both aspects of technology for interacting with others, I admit that it has many benefits, but it has some disadvantages as well. Therefore, I would suggest those who want to use modern ways for communicating to balance the relationship with closed friends and online friends. I strongly believe that this is an appropriate way to keep contact with all friends equally.

Not only interact by voice, but they can also see another side’s face.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly