Nowadays the way people interact with each other as changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

In present times, the state of the art technology had aid profoundly in the lives of people especially in terms of communication. In my perspective the effects of technology to society is more beneficial and favorable.

First of all, devices such as laptops and cellphones makes interpersonal interaction convenient and with at ease. People can communicate with these kind of gadgets because they are made to be handy and can be used anytime. In past travel, people can go in one place to another just to see their loved ones but now, computers that are internet connected offers social networking sites like skype and facebook that individuals can utilize when communicating. thus, it saves time and energy from travelling.

Also, the prevalence of internet through these technology ,builds camaraderie from different people and nations. They learned to socialize and exchanged ideas. When playing net games for example, There would be the possibility of playing with other nationality and as a result of globalization, people from different places share cultures and ideas that creates unity and friendship.

Finally, technology can be used in disseminating information to the whole world. For instance, through satellites and television , news reporter could broadcast easily impending typhoon in which people who received the information could prepare for incoming typhoon. In case of emergency, calling an ambulance is another scenario, it is convenient to call for help to health care team through technology , therefore, technology played vital role in saving lives.

To end, I concur that the cutting edge technology has been useful in the ways of people interaction.

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence