Nowadays , the way people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make?has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays , the way people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make?
has this become a positive or negative development?

In present times , the state of the art technology had aid profoundly in the lives of people especially in terms of communication.In my perspective the effects of technology to the society is more beneficial and favorable.

First of all, Technological advances makes interpersonal interaction convenient. Devices such as laptops and cellphones , are made to be handy in which it gives opportunity to people to use it anywhere and anytime. In past travel , people go in one place to another just to see their loved ones but now, computers that are internet connected , offers social networking sites like skype and facebook that individuals can utilized when communicating. Thus , it saves time and energy from travelling.

Also, The prevalence of internet through electronics , builds camaraderie from different people and nations as they learned to socialize and exchanged ideas. There would be the possibility of communicating to other nationalities in which people have higher chances of sharing their thoughts as well as cultures. With the aid of Globalization , people learn to create unity and good sense of friendship.

Finally, Technology can be used in disseminating information to the whole world. For instance , through satellites and television, News reporter could broadcast easily impending typhoon in which people who received the news could prepare for incoming typhoon . Also, calling an ambulance is another scenario , it is convenient to call health care team through phones in case of emergency. Hence , Technology played vital role in saving lives.

To end , I concur that the cutting edge technology has been useful in the ways of people interaction.

First of all, Technological advances makes interpersonal interaction convenient.
Suggestion: First of all, Technological advances make interpersonal interaction convenient.

Sentence: In past travel , people go in one place to another just to see their loved ones but now, computers that are internet connected , offers social networking sites like skype and facebook that individuals can utilized when communicating.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and utilized

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.