Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?

Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.

Why do you think this is happening?

What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?

These days, the environment is becoming worse and worse. Most of people throw their waste in irregular places. It is because the necessary of them are increasing day by day. As a result, it improves the number of rubbish in our environment. Here in Indonesia, the governments are setting new program to solve this problem. This essay will discuss the causes and solutions for this issue.

Inhabitants are creating more trash on the earth. It has happened because of several factors. Firstly, the lifestyle of inhabitants is changing day by day. They are becoming more consumptive. As a result, the rubbish of products that they have consumed is increasing automatically. Secondly, many factories are more innovative in this era. They make their products are interested by the consumer. As a result, this can improve their production every year. Also, it causes many environmental problems.

However, these problems can be solved by some programs that governments have made. Governments could limit the permission of factories to do some production activities. By this action, governments could reduce the producing of rubbish which is made by their inhabitants. As a result, the amount of rubbish would be decreased and increase the level of clean environment. What is more, the local council could make regulation that the ingredients of factories are friendly to the environment, so it would not broke the stabilization of life. As a result, both of governments and inhabitants can keep their place of life well.

In a nutshell, we are as human should keep the place where we stay well. As a result, we will get many benefits from this action. Also, we can avoid some diseases which are caused by bad environment.

Sentence: What is more, the local council could make regulation that the ingredients of factories are friendly to the environment, so it would not broke the stabilization of life.
Description: A negator is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to not and broke

They make their products are interested by the consumer.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

we are as human should keep the place
we as human should keep the place