Nowadays young people are less polite and respectful to others Who do you think can influence them more family or society to change their attitude Give examples from your own experience

Nowadays young people are less polite and respectful to others. Who do you think can influence them more, family or society, to change their attitude? Give examples from your own experience.

Sociologists believe begin polite and respect to others are two main factor of every society. In the past, old people had a special position in society, everybody respect to them. However, today we rarely see this kind of behavior. Our youngest begin so rude and it seems they do not want change their way.

In my opinion, this kind of behaviors is very harmful for every communication. Our youngest are the next generation and if they continue their acts, their children will have not good situation. There are some reasons for this behavior and I think the most significant reason is TV programs. We as adult have a big responsibility to help our children to change their behavior. I think both society and family have same influence on them but in different way.

At the first step, parents should change their behavior because children copy their acts. One of friends of mine is very polite when I saw her parents; I found why she is so polite. Her mother is very kind and show her respectful to every member of family. So my friend learnt from her mother too. On the other hand, children who have rude parents, begin rude in future. Most criminal people are not polite and if we check their background, we see they have rude parents.

In additional, society has an important rule too. We know every of us spend most of our time outside of home. We go to school, work, and go out with our friends and so on. Researches show that friends have most effect on a person. Consequently, as their parents we should help our children to begin friend with polite person.

To sum up, We cannot change our children in one night. We should be patient and have hope they accept our approach.

Sociologists believe begin polite and respect to others are
Sociologists believe to be polite and respect to others are

Our youngest begin so rude and it seems they do not want change their way.
Our youngests begin so rude and it seems they do not want change their way.

Sentence: In the past, old people had a special position in society, everybody respect to them.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to everybody and respect

We know every of us spend most of our time outside of home.
We know that all of us spend most of our time outside of home.