Nowadays,families and people are not as close as they used to be.What are the cause and how we turn it around?

Relationship plays a phenomenal role in everyone’s life.It is the foundation of every society.Gone are the days,when people were more conscious about their relations and they were very close to each other.However,nowadays,people are not close to their families due to emergence of various amenities.Here,I would like to establish my views on cause and remedies of this phenomenan.

There are multifarious aspects why people and families are not close to each other.Firstly,Science and technology is one of the discouraging factor behind it.For instance,in present time,people want to spend much time in front of Television rather than with their family.Cosequently,their social relations become more worse.Next,Deprivation of time is also a stimulating reason as people are in the rat race of achieving more and more,they have no much time to spend with their families,hence,their social bonds are not too sound and they are not closer.

The vital function to hike this problem is also played by generation gap.To illustrate old people have conventional views and today’s young not prefer that thinking,so,they do not share their emotion with them which further intensifies this issue.Moreover,macro families are converted into nuclear ones that can also be a negative fact of it.

Some remedial are needed to be taken to overcome this problem.Families are reunion at some special occasions .For example, if there is any function in house,people must invite their whole family members.Furthermore, people who live away from their families should always remain in touch with their relatives .So,these facts could be proven lucrative to make sound relations.

All in all,as per my above discussion,it is evident that sound relations is fruitful to prevent from isolation.So,every person remain in touch with their relatives.

Sentence: So, every person remain in touch with their relatives.
Description: The fragment person remain in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace remain with verb, past participle

Sentence: Here, I would like to establish my views on cause and remedies of this phenomenan.
Error: phenomenan Suggestion: phenomena

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.