Nuclear energy is a better source of power for today global energy needs.To what extent do you agree or disagree ??

Nuclear energy is a better source of power for today global energy needs.
To what extent do you agree or disagree ??

There is no doubt that,nuclear power plant is our need and it plays essential role in globalization.It produces cheap energy furthermore,there are several important factors of nuclear energy.It is better option notwithstanding natural resources like coal and gases.

To begin with,It is widely accepted as somewhat dangerous but,this plant is ideal source of energy for entire globe.Nowadays,many countries have facing low energy problems these days.As i discussed earlier the essential factors that, It is better source of energy so,firstly,low carbon dioxide(CO2)emerges from nuclear plant in to the atmosphere notwithstanding the other natural recourses like, coal and gases.Secondly, It has a low cost to implement.Once its implemented then its easy to operate and also we can sell energy to other developed countries.Thirdly,It has large capacity to generate energy to meet the needs of industrial and cities, It also provide cheap energy and because of that,It fulfill our needs.Government should have to implement plant to help out their people and give them cheap and pure energy.However, It will be the more environmentally beneficial solution as time goes by.

To conclude,nuclear plant is the key factor for pure and cheap energy.If Government implement this to countries so,It will be beneficial for people moreover,It has low impact on our globe as well and it also reduce the tensions,stress of entire world and developed countries should help less developed countries also.

Sentence: Thirdly, It has large capacity to generate energy to meet the needs of industrial and cities, It also provide cheap energy and because of that, It fulfill our needs.
Description: The fragment It fulfill our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fulfill with verb, past tense

Sentence: If Government implement this to countries so, It will be beneficial for people moreover, It has low impact on our globe as well and it also reduce the tensions, stress of entire world and developed countries should help less developed countries also.
Description: The fragment Government implement this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace implement with verb, past tense

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Put more specific examples. Don't just list first, second, third like a report.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

better to have 5 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion