Nuclear power is considered to be roughly the best energy compared with other energy sources to meet growing energy demand in the world. Do you agree or disagree?

From the evidences of both rich and poor countries, the utilisation of nuclear energy is gaining it's popularity rapidly. Some people say that the nuclear technology far outweights it's disavantage whereas others claim that serious problems would be caused. I am of mixed opinion on this.

First of all, it is an in disputable fact that nuclear energy has a number of certain benefits. Being an unlimited energy resource, nuclear technology could be utilised without wasting the natural sources, which is running out at an alarming rate. Nuclear station, for example, is far more cleaner than conventional power ones for it's reduction of discharged carbon dioxide emissions. Hence, a variety of energy authorities consider this resource as the solutions to high oil and gases prices for the fact that it is able to satify the huge demand of energy as well as electricity of consumers.

However, we should never overlook the other side of the coin which is nuclear technology requires high expertise and the risk of it is far more hazardous. For instance, the unwanted accidents might trigger environmental disasters which can not be solved in short term. Inhabitants will be threated by the respiration problems while their next generation could potentialy have inborn defects as the entire massive areas are covered in radioactive environment.

By way of conclusion, i firmly hold the opinion that nuclear energy are essential for modern society for it's benefits to our society. However, both governments and companies must have the balanced approach to this type of resource to reduce the risk of radioactivity.

Sentence: Some people say that the nuclear technology far outweights it's disavantage whereas others claim that serious problems would be caused.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and disavantage

Sentence: From the evidences of both rich and poor countries, the utilisation of nuclear energy is gaining it's popularity rapidly.
Error: utilisation Suggestion: utilization

Error: disavantage Suggestion: disadvantage
Error: outweights Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Being an unlimited energy resource, nuclear technology could be utilised without wasting the natural sources, which is running out at an alarming rate.
Error: utilised Suggestion: utilized

Sentence: Hence, a variety of energy authorities consider this resource as the solutions to high oil and gases prices for the fact that it is able to satify the huge demand of energy as well as electricity of consumers.
Error: satify Suggestion: satisfy

Sentence: Inhabitants will be threated by the respiration problems while their next generation could potentialy have inborn defects as the entire massive areas are covered in radioactive environment.
Error: threated Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: potentialy Suggestion: potential