Number of overweight children in developed countries are increasing. Some people think this is due to problem such as growing number of fast food outlets others believe that parents are to blame for not looking after their children's health.

In this, 21st century most of all in developed countries are involved in some kind of income related work. Generally, most of people are so busy that they have less time for their family and children. Due to this reason the fast food outlets are rapidly increasing. This leads to problem like heighten the number of overweight children.

Research reveals that fast food contains unhealthy fats and other unwanted chemicals. It even found that because of the consumption of these fast food the amount of overweith children are increasing day by day. I myself have been facing this problem. I am so busy with my work that I hardly get time to prepare food for myself and this leads me to fast food outlets. Because of this I have been gaining unusual weight. Parents espacially in developed countries are tied up with their works. They barely have time to work for their children. Parents are so busy that they pack fast food as a tiffin for their children. Instead of making fresh food they generally order foods for their lunch and dinner. These kind of consumption leads to preservation of unhealthy fats in body.

Eventhough parents are well aware about the unhygenic chemical used in fast foods still they are been neglected. Therefore we can conclude that because of the tight schedule parents are not being able to raise their children with healthy food. This is especially prevelant in developed countries.

Sentence: Parents espacially in developed countries are tied up with their works.
Error: espacially Suggestion: especially

Sentence: Parents are so busy that they pack fast food as a tiffin for their children.
Error: tiffin Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This is especially prevelant in developed countries.
Error: prevelant Suggestion: prevalent

Minimum 250 words wanted.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion