Office Romance

Office Romance

With many workers spending longer hours than they used to in the job, it should not come as a surprise that an increasing number of people are finding romance in the office. However, attitudes towards office romance differ widely. The following paragraphs will render some viewpoints from proponents and opponents to give a pretty clear picture of the pros and cons of workplace romance.

People who are for office romance hold the belief that workplace relationship has its unique advantages. Economically speaking, it is always better to date someone from work. You save money by travelling toget...

Some little errors:

Sentence: Emotionally, by dating a colleague you can find a like-minded lover of similar backgrounds and are motivated ba similar goals.
Description: The fragment motivated ba similar is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Thus you can share all your stress and your partner understands since s/he also gose throughthe same trouble.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to / and he

Sentence: What's more, numerous studies show that workplace relationships have a fairly high success rate with roughly a quanter f them resulting in either a long-term relationship or marriages.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in

Error: throughthe Suggestion: thought
Error: gose Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: long-term Suggestion: longer
Error: quanter Suggestion: quarter

Error: workplace Suggestion: workspace
Sentence: But opponents of office romance conted that Cupid does not belong in the workplace.
Error: conted Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: workplace Suggestion: workspace

Sentence: In the first place, a budding romance with a co-worker also means that you will becom the subject of idle gossip.
Error: becom Suggestion: become

Error: co-worker Suggestion: coworker
Sentence: In addition, office romance may interfere your abilities to perform your professional duties.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Dating a co-worker is risky because it may ruin any prospect for promotion.
Error: co-worker Suggestion: coworker

Sentence: Futher more, and this kind of relationship wiil be tough, if the worst happens, it can be disastrous to see your ex-sweetheart every single working day.
Error: wiil Suggestion: will

Error: ex-sweetheart Suggestion: sweetheart
Sentence: From the above analysis, there seems some truth on both sides.
No spelling errors

Sentence: As far as I am concerned, love is blind, you can fall in love with anyone as fas as there is a true love.
Error: fas Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But you do need to judge the comparative merits and demerits before you make the ultimate dicesion.
Error: dicesion Suggestion: decision