An old care left on the street near your apartment block several weeks ago You telephoned the local Council to get them take it away but nothing has been done about it The car is now causing a problem for residents Write a letter to the council in your le

An old care left on the street near your apartment block several weeks ago. You telephoned the local Council to get them take it away, but nothing has been done about it. The car is now causing a problem for residents.
Write a letter to the council, in your letter
• Describe the car
• Outline the problems it is causing
• Tell the Council what you want them to do

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a resident of Quakers Hill and would like to draw your attention to a parked old car for the last 2 months near my house.

This is a very old, camry registration number AU30SI, and blue in colour. It has flat tyres and several dints at rear. Therefore, it seems someone had accident or possibly hit the car while it was parked, I guess.

We have limited parking lots in my area and one of them is occupied by this car permanently. In this way it is causing trouble for us to find parking nearby. As well as on the street where it is parked is very narrow and curved, ...

Sentence: Again I am requesting to remove it away as soon as possible because it creating extremely inconvenience for us.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to extremely and inconvenience

Sentence: I would be grateful if promptly actions could be taken to tow it away.
Description: The fragment if promptly actions is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace promptly with adjective