One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information Write a letter to him her and say When the best period to visit your country is suggest a plan for the travel recommend places to visit in your country

One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information. Write a letter to him/her and say
- When the best period to visit your country is
- suggest a plan for the travel
- recommend places to visit in your country

Dear Sarah,

I am so glad that you are planning to visit my country. I know you like travel when the weather is moderate, so I suggest you should come in next April and I promise you never experience hot weather. I just recommend you to bring some warm cloth because in spring we expected the weather will be raining. I hope when you come, you stay with my but I can book a hotel as you want.

As you know I always have a plan for myself, so I have made a plan for us. At the first we should go to Shiraz and visit Hafezieh and Pasargard and also eat Shiraz's ice cream. After Shiraz, we should go to Esfahan. Esfahan like Shiraz is an historical City. Esfahan is famous for a lot of thing like Termeh, or Gaz. In Esfahan we can visit Ali Ghapou Place. Besides, you can buy a lot of souvenirs from these cities.

Please contact me when you book your ticket, so I will come after you.

With love,
Mari.

Sentence: I hope when you come, you stay with my but I can book a hotel as you want.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to my and but

Need to lean how to develop compound or complex sentences.