Only formal examinations, can give a clear picture of student’s true knowledge and ability at university level. Continuous assessment like course work and projects are poor measures of student ability.How far do you agree with this latter statement?

Only formal examinations, can give a clear picture of student’s true knowledge and ability at university level. Continuous assessment like course work and projects are poor measures of student ability.
How far do you agree with this latter statement?

Formal examinations has been considered as a best testing method ever to identify students levels at school for decades in developed countries. However, course work and dissertations which are much more applied in university dynamics in Western countries are demeaned in some old point of views. This essay will examine argument for and against both of sides for each kind of measurement.

In the first place, it is often argued that conventional tests conducting at each semester at school are very clear and require student’s well-preparation, which exactly assess the student’s ability. However, it might be not totally true in this contemporary time. Indeed, with the today’s technological advancement, obviously, the wrong-doings happening in exams are inevitable. For instance, many students use phones and super small sophisticated machines to know answers already though stern-discipline investigations of observers in many developing nations in Asian area. In doing so, they always get high scores and be evaluated at top-qualified students at school.

Furthermore, many people believe that formal exams are seen to be transparent. Obviously, hardly can educational systems act like that. Bribery phenomenon has been a widespread issue in many nations especially in developing countries. In Viet Nam, it is not difficult for an individual at school to get an excellent result provided that money given to teachers or examiners.

In the other hand, course works has been applied recently in western nations like Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. In that kind of wide-scaled homework, students have a privilege to reference any open-documents as to creatively brainstorm towards their objects. The most benefit here is that no limitations, pressure on their mind, which constrains their thinking. In addition, the regulations in most school apply course works are strict enough to stay students far away from bribery.

Overall, I am convinced that course works are much better applied at academic educational method for students. Principles at school need to change their mindset to up-to-date adequate measurements to assess student’s ability in any levels.

Sentence: Formal examinations has been considered as a best testing method ever to identify students levels at school for decades in developed countries.
Suggestion: Formal examinations have been considered as the best testing ...

Sentence: Indeed, with the today's technological advancement, obviously, the wrong-doings happening in exams are inevitable.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's

Sentence: In the other hand, course works has been applied recently in western nations like Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Suggestion: In the other hand, course works have been ...