only people who earn a lot of money are successful Do you agree or disagree with this definition of success

only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Do you agree or disagree with this definition of success.

Each person has his own way of defining success. Being successful means, the achievements which one can accomplish that could be on account of a person’s skills, talent, hardwork and dedication towards a particular work. But some masses of folk asserts that name, fame or reputation could be regarded as a parameter of success.

To commence with, I would like to present some viewpoints that shows earning a lot of money does not necessarily invite success. The first and foremost reason I would like to mention is about health. As “Health is Wealth”, and it could not be compared with anything else in this world. There could be many circumstances when a person would have lot of money but he or his any loved one’s would not be healthy. In some cases deadly diseases could not be cured even with vast amount of expenditure. What would be the use of such wealth that is not capable of treating him or his loved one successfully. At that point money is put at the back seat . 0n the other hand, some people feel internal satisfaction and emotionally successful by helping others and the needy one’s or maintaining sweet relationships with their family and friends and this comes out of compatibility, sense of love, affection and mutual understanding with others not as a result of money.

Furthur, I would like to give some examples of some famous personalities that have achieved success out of their talent and dedication towards their work and earned a great deal of money, name and fame, such as Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam, Amitabh Bacchan , Sachin Tendulker. In addition to this , Guru Nanak Dev ji , Swami Vivekanand , Nelson Mandela. Mother Teresa all have achieved success and are till known for their wisdom, kind and noble acts they have done for society not for the amount of money they used to eke out. Lastly, there would be many examples in our surrounding, who may have huge ancestral property but are not successful.

To encapsulate, perception of success is different for different persons. It is not necessary that earning lot of money would call upon success rather it depends on person’s mind trough which way he measures success.

Sentence: Furthur, I would like to give some examples of some famous personalities that have achieved success out of their talent and dedication towards their work and earned a great deal of money, name and fame, such as Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam, Amitabh Bacchan , Sachin Tendulker.
Error: Furthur Suggestion: No alternate word

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.