the only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work, education or shopping. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this blooming modern era, the problem of traffic has become a major problem to the world. This matter has become inevitable to everyone. However, by lowering the possibility for people to go for work, study and shop especially in the rush hour somehow can smoothen the traffic.

Nowadays, the need for people to go for work can be done from home. In well-developed country, people are able to choose whether to work in the office or from home. By choosing to work from home, the amount of vehicles on the road can be reduced.

Furthermore, for learning activities, students no longer require to travel to their schools. Direct learning for example can be accessed easily by students to connect with their teachers or lecturers. With the option of technology ready for us, a shopping experience is now available via the internet. People can shop without going out to the mall. Energy can be saved and traffic can be reduced.

However, not all country is well-developed. Even if there is option to work from home, some might not agree with that. They will prefer to finish their work in the office hour. On the other hand, for some student, its hard to keep up with lesson via direct learning. Connection lost or no access to the internet might occur when the lesson take place. Sometimes, shopping from the web page is not as exciting as doing it live.

To conclude, from my own experience as a student, it is fun to do things from home. We can see clear road and less vehicles. However, in certain circumstances we still need to do out and accomplish our day. So, the development of public transports such as bus and trains can help to reduce jams on our road.

Sentence: Connection lost or no access to the internet might occur when the lesson take place.
Description: The fragment lesson take place is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular