In order to improve country s education system young student should be allowed to openly criticize their teacher during class time Do you agree or disagree

In order to improve country’s education system young student should be allowed to openly criticize their teacher during class time.Do you agree or disagree?

In this increasingly crowded and complicated world,open mindedness and informal behaviour considered more lucrative than obeying value system.We hear from many decades that student should be given permission to criticize their mentor openly.I do believe in open mindedness,however,I personally disagree by presented statement.

Firstly,if students allow to criticize their teachers than nutorious elements in classroom who are not interested in study,get a tool to spoil the precious time of teacher and other students.For instance,disinterested students utter any useless word on teacher's walking-talking style which will harm for whole study scenario.Secondly,for learning anything respect is mandatory,but,due to this criticism or open mindedness,there would be loss the respect of teacher and teaching environment will be thereby spoiled.

Moreover,sometime students are too young to grasp the intention of teacher because they have little knowledge about whatever is taught in class.In this situation,criticism would be happened because it is well known fact that "little knowledge is always dangerous".To illustrate a survey conducted by Times of India has revealed that student who has little knowledge about any topic always criticize his teacher.

On the other hand,people who assert that such openness is fruitful to create a harmonious relationship between student and teacher.Teaching and learning system would be more easy and attainable for both by this.Finally,if pupils criticize their teacher than teacher become more active on his study habits and prepare himself to teach more effectively.

All in all,as per my above discussion,it is evident that this method of open mindedness is good for some extant,but,I opine against this methodology considering its possible drawbacks.

Sentence: Finally, if pupils criticize their teacher than teacher become more active on his study habits and prepare himself to teach more effectively.
Description: The fragment than teacher become more is rare

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.