In order to learn language well, we should learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of the people who speak it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

I believe that studying language will persuade people to learn about the culture lifestyle of the society who speak the language. While I accept that statement, I argue that foreign people should learn about the country as well as its inhabitant.

It is rational for people who study language that they are going to learn about the culture and how is the citizen’s life in the country. In that way, they will be able to know a tradition which they never predict before. It means they obtain knowledge from other culture which they have not studied in past life. They will also get their eyes on citizen’s lifestyle. Without realizing, they have learnt about people habit in that state, such as how the people live, how they interact each other, even how their way to prepare foods in dining table. Another advantage for the people who learn language from culture and lifestyle is they managed to add many new vocabularies to their notebook. It usually happens indirectly and they will have more words stock from the language.

On the other hand, I am against that foreign-language learners should understand about the country and its contain as well as the inhabitant. How could I say that? Because the language learners are not the citizen of the country. So, it is never mind if their understanding about the country and its culture are not as deep as the citizen. It is not their obligation to understand the culture deeply, because their main purpose to learn the culture just for vocabulary addition. The worst thing if they dig knowledge about other culture deeply is there will possibility they forget their culture which have given them identity in this universe. Actually it depends on the people, but for the people who can be easily influenced by environment them, it is really bad thing. They will lost their principle that they have already had from their original state.

In this conclusion, I would say that people need to learn about other state cultures and lifestyles if they are studying its language. But they have to be able to limit themselves so they would be insusceptible by people around them. So, they would not lost their identity.

Sentence: Another advantage for the people who learn language from culture and lifestyle is they managed to add many new vocabularies to their notebook.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: The worst thing if they dig knowledge about other culture deeply is there will possibility they forget their culture which have given them identity in this universe.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and possibility

Sentence: Actually it depends on the people, but for the people who can be easily influenced by environment them, it is really bad thing.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to environment and them

So, they would not lost their identity.
So, they would not lose their identity.