In order to solve traffic problems, governments should tax private car owners heavily and use the money to improve public transportation. What are advantages of such a solution?

It is an indisputable fact that taxing private car owners heavily and using the money to improve public transportation solve traffic problems effectively. But like everything else, there are undoubtedly two sides to this issue. This solution can reduce traffic jam, but that makes many people have to give up the dream having a car for travelling, and this essay aims to highlight both.

For starters, one positive outcome of this is that reduce traffic congesion problems. Predictably, when goverments tax private car owners heavily, the number of car used to travel will fall down. Therefore, there are fewer cars used for tralling, others smaller vehicle will be circulated easier because space for a car is large double space for a motorbike. In addition, the government can have more money because of taxing to repair and build transport works, such as traffic light, road system, etc. The traffic system becomes better and the problem of traffic will be less serious.

Regardless of these advantages, one negative outcome that needs to be addresses is that the dream having a car is difficult to become true. The government taxing private car owners heavily means that the price of car go up. In Viet Nam, because of taxing private car owners, to have a new car, people have to pay double, even triple the price of same car saled in USA. In fact, just the rich who have income higher 50 million per month can afford to buy a car.

I would like to conclude by saying then that society needs to be aware of both posivetive and negative consequences before any action that can alter the status will be taken.

Sentence: It is an indisputable fact that taxing private car owners heavily and using the money to improve public transportation solve traffic problems effectively.
Description: The fragment transportation solve traffic is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace solve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For starters, one positive outcome of this is that reduce traffic congesion problems.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to that and reduce

Sentence: The government taxing private car owners heavily means that the price of car go up.
Description: The fragment car go up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past tense

Error: congesion Suggestion: congestion

Sentence: Predictably, when goverments tax private car owners heavily, the number of car used to travel will fall down.
Error: goverments Suggestion: governments

Sentence: In Viet Nam, because of taxing private car owners, to have a new car, people have to pay double, even triple the price of same car saled in USA.
Error: saled Suggestion: sold

Sentence: I would like to conclude by saying then that society needs to be aware of both posivetive and negative consequences before any action that can alter the status will be taken.
Error: posivetive Suggestion: positive