Parent is the best teacher

Parent is the best teacher

Parent is the best teacher. I agree with the statement. It is because my parent is the first teacher when i was born, my parent gives the best parenting to me, and my parent not only gives knowledge when i get it in school. My parent gives me natural care, natural love, and anything to me. My parent became hard worker only to me.

Firstly, this is one of my reason about my parent is the best teacher for me. My parent is first teacher for me, when i was born they give me teaching, loving, caring, and anything only for me. For example my parent teach me about method to speak my first language, when i do not to speak.

secondly, my parent has the best parenting to me. I not found when i was in school. my perent gives me persuasive parenting. they will be agree with my action or my mind, if what i do and i think right. for example, they give me freedom to choose about my future plan.

Thirdly, my parent who do not given to getting knowledge in school. For example about knowledge of life or knowledge of javaness. in my opinion this knowledge is more important than knowledge in study destination.

To summary, my parent is the best teacher. They give influence to my future. in my opinion what is my parent said so i sould follow that it.

my parent teach me
my parents teach me

Sentence: I not found when i was in school.
Description: The fragment not found when is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace found with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: They give influence to my future. in my opinion what is my parent said so i sould follow that it.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to that and it

Error: sould Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.