Parents and teachers make many rules for children to encourage good behavior and to protect them from danger However children would benefit from fewer rules and greater freedom To what extent do you agree or disagree

Parents and teachers make many rules for children to encourage good behavior and to protect them from danger. However, children would benefit from fewer rules and greater freedom. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Parents and teachers as educators would probably think the best of early teaching starts from young ages. Moreover, the first step is to conduct rules in order to encourage good behavior and protect children from danger.

By bringing up children, making a decision for what to do is not a problem anymore such as which is a no or yes vote. Yet, this opinion seems hard because children would presumably curtail their freedom. This essay would like to discuss how educators communicate rules with children. Moreover, there are comprehension skills to affect behavior without physically ...