PARENTS AND TEACHERS. What do you choose as the best ?

Parents and teachers are angle. It is because they always give us knowledge whenever we stay. Therefore, I want to explain about them, and I will choose. The first teachers, parents and mine.

Job which is noble is teachers. It is because they work for their students regardless of time .we can see on park of the world for example, in Indonesia, there was teacher whose name was Hauteker. She had quality was good for teaching Although her had been old. One of television whose name was SCTV. It ever showed about her, and she could not go there unless she used iron bad. In there, she told about her life “Teachers who teach student has the heart noble”. The others example: ever had teacher who had disease, but she always went to school for teaching in spite of her body. However, teachers are the unsung hero.

Parents are the most important for our life. We can see when we were children our parents always kept us not only keeping but also teaching. They taught us to say numbers and walking. For example: I ever had taught by my parents to say mother and dad, and they also carry me to go school. Until now I still feel how my parents give me their love although I am very naughty. However, parents are the most important in lifetime.

I think parents are more important than teacher. It is because human who the first teach us was parents in spite of speaking and walking. Nevertheless ,teachers also teach us. You should think someone who had birth you. As a result, I choose parents.

Parents and teachers are angle.
Parents and teachers are angles.

Sentence: It ever showed about her, and she could not go there unless she used iron bad.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to iron and bad

Sentence: The others example: ever had teacher who had disease, but she always went to school for teaching in spite of her body.
Suggestion: Refer to others and example

Sentence: However, teachers are the unsung hero.
Description: The fragment the unsung hero is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

human who the first teach us was parents
human who teaches us first was parents

Sentence: You should think someone who had birth you.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to birth and you