in the past, most people lived in small villages where every one eles.Nowdays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.what do you think where the advantages of living in small community?

in the past, most people lived in small villages where every one eles.Nowdays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.

what do you think where the advantages of living in small community?

Society that live in small community can develop natural resource, self-independent. However, most people says live in small city no concern government, society lives in small community mostly natural resource like agricultural society, firstly people can develop natural, The availability of food commodities (rice) is very necessary throughout the year primarily as a staple food of Indonesian society in general, the efforts to increase production undertaken by the government in addition to improving the welfare of farmers, is also one of the main tasks of government in the provision of staple foodstuffs. Small community will to sharp society living independent people. Otherwise, people sector agriculture, society selling agricultural unsold agriculture product, independence society can survive to stay in small community at the time so long, without hang on from government, therefore society have acting part to develop agriculture.

Secondly, society develop tourism village authenticity provide benefit for tourism products, including tourist village. The main originality is quality, original, uniqueness, typical of the region and regional pride. The authenticity can be realized also through lifestyle and quality community life and are specifically related to behavior and friendly. On the other hand society live in small community low attention from government such as sector health and sector education, from health sector seldom hospitality so that people caught illness. Sector education seldom building school, not available teachers therefore government must available facilities and infrastructure.

In conclusion, the advantage of small community can increase economic, and social culture and disadvantage there intervention from government society not independent living.

Sentence: Small community will to sharp society living independent people.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to will and to

Sentence: Otherwise, people sector agriculture, society selling agricultural unsold agriculture product, independence society can survive to stay in small community at the time so long, without hang on from government, therefore society have acting part to develop agriculture.
Suggestion: Refer to people and sector
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and hang

Sentence: Secondly, society develop tourism village authenticity provide benefit for tourism products, including tourist village.
Description: The fragment society develop tourism is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace develop with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The fragment authenticity provide benefit is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: On the other hand society live in small community low attention from government such as sector health and sector education, from health sector seldom hospitality so that people caught illness.
Description: The fragment society live in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace live with verb, past participle

Sentence: Sector education seldom building school, not available teachers therefore government must available facilities and infrastructure.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to must and available