In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small com

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

The traditional lifestyle showed that most of the inhabitants lived far from city where everybody was a socialist person. This day, most of the citizens live in big cities where everyone becomes individual and just know their neighbors who live nearby. Many older people prefer to live in small villages by some strong reasons, but the younger men prefer to have life in a big urban. However, live in both of city and village have many advantages.

The old generations believe that living in the villages gave them more advantages. Firstly, they believe that villages had better environment with fresh weather, fresh vegetables, clean water, and many other benefits. It influenced their health quality which made their health better and they lived longer. Secondly, villages did not have any problems in society life. It made the older people more interest to live there and they felt more comfortable.

However, the younger citizens prefer to live in a big urban with several strong reasons. The main reason is they able to access the newer technology easily, because it can help their duty from school or college and their job. Also, they can get much high quality education in the big city. It makes teenagers more diligent and spirit to study. In addition, their other reason is that they will not loss the improvements of news, because it is the part of knowledge that they should get. As a result, they can develop their knowledge as far as they want in the city.

On the other hand, live in both of village and city have lots of advantages. In the city, societies can get a good health service, better transportation, high quality of education, and many other positive sides of living in the city. However, in the village, the inhabitants have healthier environment, no pollution, and many natural resources. So, live in both of these places have many distinctive advantages.

In a nutshell, villages and cities have many advantages that can be used by inhabitants for their life. However, they should save the environment of a place where they live. So, their next generations will not loss the health environment, and even improve it in the future.

Sentence: The main reason is they able to access the newer technology easily, because it can help their duty from school or college and their job.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: So, live in both of these places have many distinctive advantages.
Description: The fragment , live in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace live with living

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

The essay is not right on the topic. You only need to talk 'advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community', not for 'big cities'.