Essay topics: In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community ?
In the past, most people live in small community where there were born. Nevertheless, now people tent to live in large cities. As a result, the way people life has changed. There were advantages and disadvantages of living in a small village.
At the beginning, everyone knew the other else and in the village everyone spoke to everyone else, so we can feel no lonely. The other opinion, we can get natural food. It cause people in village like to eat natural meal more than fast food with much of chemist ingredients inside like urban people. In addition, parent more care to their children, so they will get a good behavior, humble and respectful person.
Nonetheless, there were a number of disadvantages. They could not get good formal education because almost people had to work in farm or field. Sometimes, young people are ambitious, they had to move to the city. Also, when someone got ill, it would be a long way to reach the hospital.
Recently, the world has became developed now and it pushes us to be developed. If we do not follow it, we will be left by the time, but we should be clever to choose which one to follow. In a conclusion, it seems that people from small village were happier. However, in the city life, which all the possibilities are exist today. In my opinion, life in a large city have more benefits for develop our life being exist than in a small village.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|11 months 3 days ago||bienhuy||85||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||Minal Bobhate||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||aseprudi93||90||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||AAA Ani||65||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||eddysuaib||83.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||wiwik novianti||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||AJIGAYUH||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||fikri||65||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||Andi Alamsyah||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||BeurejangnaDena||76||Read full essay|
- The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (36.6667)
- Some people believe that our happiness depends on how much money we have. Others say that ‘money cannot buy happiness’.Do you think that having money is the key to happiness, or are there more important factors? (80)
- The charts below show information about the number of fish caught and the number of fishing boats used in Westhaven.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (75)
- The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (65)
- Most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. In fact, some of the world’s greatest inventions have been very simple things.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (65)
- The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe (60)
- In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? (65)
- Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are there shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experie (73.33329999999999)
- The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main featuring, and make comparisons where relevant. (60)
- The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (60)