In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small com

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community ?

In the past, most people live in small community where there were born. Nevertheless, now people tent to live in large cities. As a result, the way people life has changed. There were advantages and disadvantages of living in a small village.

At the beginning, everyone knew the other else and in the village everyone spoke to everyone else, so we can feel no lonely. The other opinion, we can get natural food. It cause people in village like to eat natural meal more than fast food with much of chemist ingredients inside like urban people. In addition, parent more care to their children, so they will get a good behavior, humble and respectful person.

Nonetheless, there were a number of disadvantages. They could not get good formal education because almost people had to work in farm or field. Sometimes, young people are ambitious, they had to move to the city. Also, when someone got ill, it would be a long way to reach the hospital.

Recently, the world has became developed now and it pushes us to be developed. If we do not follow it, we will be left by the time, but we should be clever to choose which one to follow. In a conclusion, it seems that people from small village were happier. However, in the city life, which all the possibilities are exist today. In my opinion, life in a large city have more benefits for develop our life being exist than in a small village.

Sentence: At the beginning, everyone knew the other else and in the village everyone spoke to everyone else, so we can feel no lonely.
Description: The fragment other else and is rare

Sentence: It cause people in village like to eat natural meal more than fast food with much of chemist ingredients inside like urban people.
Description: The fragment It cause people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, past tense

Sentence: Recently, the world has became developed now and it pushes us to be developed.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and became

Minimum 250 words wanted.