In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in the large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in the large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

Few years ago, inhabitants stayed in the small villages where they know each other. This condition is changing day by day. Nowadays, inhabitants mostly live in the large city which has individual living. While some people assume there were some advantages following this phenomenon, the other said there were other disadvantages of living in the small group.

I believe that there are 2 main benefits we can get from small group who live in the large country. Firstly, we can get independency to do many things as long as we need without disturbed by nearest society. The second advantages that we can get is privacy, people who live in the village well-known has a highly socialize relationship. It is looking for how they doing and solving many things altogether. Sometimes, it seems like sacrificing our privacy for social importance. This phenomenon does not happen when we live privately in the large city.

In some events, advantages stand together with disadvantages inside. I would like to explain 2 kinds of disadvantages of living in the small community. People who live in small community rarely aware about environment around them, and sometimes the nearest person in emergency cannot get helped as soon as possible. The second disadvantages of living in the small community are we lack of routine information and interaction each other. Human being has compassion to attach each other in the second state of the Maslow's hierarchy. This cannot be fulfill if we live in the small community which is individualistic

In my conclusion, living in the large city with small community makes people get independency and privacy. In another side, it treats people becoming individualistic and unaware with the environment around them. I assume that it is good to make a monthly meeting with people in your living area. This way can make a good relation among the people without disturbing any privacy and independency.

Sentence: The second advantages that we can get is privacy, people who live in the village well-known has a highly socialize relationship.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to village and well-known

The second disadvantages of living in the small community are we lack of routine information and interaction each other.
The second disadvantage of living in the small community is that we lack of routine information and interaction to each other.