In the Past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowdays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few peope in their area. what do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small comm

In the Past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowdays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few peope in their area.

what do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

In the past people who live in small society are familiar with one and another. Nowadays in the large cities people feel strange with one and another caused careless. There were advantages and disadvantages of living in a small society.

I consider two benefits that people can get in living in small society. Firstly, for security. Basically the people who lived in small society living closely to one and another. They were close because there are still not many people live in small society. In addition, people who lived there commonly had blood relationship.
Consequently, they will care to each other and had big knowledge about who lived there. They will know if there strangers came and awore of them. They will protect to each other in their society. Secondly, helpful, people who lived in small society which were close with one and another treated other people like in one family. As we know, every member in one family commonly have obligation to help other member without asking return. So this can be happened in small society also. For example, In my village, if there Wedding Party in one family, every neighbour who have skill comes to help without paid like help to cook, to set up decoration, and so on.

However, I had consider also the weakneses in living in small society. Firstly, hardly to evolve their mind and skill. People who lived in small society that lived so close ccommonly did not open or filtered every new things that came from outside. They will feel suspicious and not easy to believe until refused what the new things came from outside. Whereas those were not always negative things. This mindset caused negative effect for that society like out of dated people and made their life was not easy because nowadays many new invention founded. Secondly, because of leak of progress of the city, it made people who live there especially young generation felt bored. It was because young generation commonly always felt curious about what happened outside. They will decide to leave their small society and try to find something new in outside, it will not good for the society like lost their young generation who will develop their city.

After considering all reasons above, my opinion the disadvantages living in small society is stronger than the advantages because as society we have to evolve time to time which is the nature of life that always changes and hopefully grown up.

had big knowledge about who lived there.
had big knowledge about those who lived there.

Sentence: However, I had consider also the weakneses in living in small society.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to had and consider