in the past, most people lived in small villlages where every one knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small c

in the past, most people lived in small villlages where every one knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.

What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

In the part of the world, small village were the important area of country. In the past inhabitants who lived there knew each other. However, people who lived in the big cities where environment not well. This paper will discuss both views of life in small region.

I believe their ware three benefits to living in small community. Firstly, environment in the village was conducive I mean people of village had quiet place there ware not make stress. Secondly lifestyle in the small village better than in the town, a some people did physic activity like worked by bicycle, pedestrian, plating in the field, or search water on springs. And the last advantages a small village there was always someone to look after children and to teach then good behavior, so children grew we being polite and respectful. Also, they could play any kind, comfortably in the empty field.

However, there ware a number of disadvantages, the slowest development technology the fastest technology a big town. The most people to minimum information than people live in large city.

In my opinion quality of life villages be better than society on city but people of society easy to access information and the small community difficult to get some information it think its both of advantages and disadvantages.

In conclusion, society in village was happier. However, in the large city, little happier because inhabitants live was busy activity everyday.

Sentence: Secondly lifestyle in the small village better than in the town, a some people did physic activity like worked by bicycle, pedestrian, plating in the field, or search water on springs.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: And the last advantages a small village there was always someone to look after children and to teach then good behavior, so children grew we being polite and respectful.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to we and being

Sentence: However, in the large city, little happier because inhabitants live was busy activity everyday.
Description: The tag a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Refer to live and was
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to activity and everyday

Minimum 250 words wanted.