In the past people usually stayed in one place throughout their life These days people often move around They often live in several different places in their lifetime What are advantages and disadvantages of both Give reason for your answer and include an

In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are advantages and disadvantages of both. Give reason for your answer and include any relevant information from your own knowledge and experience.

It is a matter of considerable and interesting debate that inhabitants feel a better life only in one place, without moving to other cities. People feels comfort in safe zone, in any case, they do not ready to gather a new adaptation in different places. Otherwise, some people live in several different places for finding other experiences in their life. Both them are so close to reality that, it will not be fare to conclude immediately. Nevertheless, I am personally convinced that both of them have some reasons.

To begin with, some people prefer to stay at only one hometown with their main family. They have reason to live with that could not be change even they get a job in other places. Secondly, some people have their focus to build up their career consistently by staying for longer time in only one place. Whereas, modern era has changed many idealisms including how exclusive workers choose to move to many places for improving their career. Thirdly, joining to the company which have many branches offices would make some people live in many places for long time. Lastly, some people purpose their life to others people in remote area by dedicating their time for other prosperities societies. They feel perfect when they can share also learn other
experiences from new societies.

On the other hand, people feel comfort live with their main family only in one place. This kind of people thinks many steps ahead that they must give the best education for their children. They already though by living permanently, children will get the best environmental for their school. Naturally, that is why this people prefer to take carefully their family in one resident only. Obviously, this people will build up their career consistently only in one place. Additionally, focus only with one thing will bring this people reach their dream faster than others. In contrast, according to Abraham Maslow, Physiologist of Humanistic, the peak of “Hierarchy of Needs Theory” is a self actualization. Hence, this theory proof that some people dedicated their life to other people in different cultures and live together with them for actualizing their selves. By taking control of their mindset, they thought that felt the people expression should be learning by living for longer time with them. Thus, learning a new experience from other people will give a sensation of humanity for this people. Moreover, this condition was supported by Sigmund Freud with his theory, “Ego Defense Mechanisms”. Evidently, this theory gives another perspective that people who live in many places because their job will have better behavior in controlling their ego also superego. In addition, this people try to understand others by open their heart with many differential orientation of life.

Conversely, I am personally convinced that living only in one place will bring some people focus to maintain their career and family better. They will have more time to get interaction with their children in same place; beside they also have more time for purpose their peak career as soon as they can. Nevertheless, some people live in many places because they want to gain more experiences. Their self actualization theory leads them to share a lot of things by meeting other people and live with them for longer time. After all, this kind of people learns more how they control their super ego. Even this people have family, they do not have much worry how to give the best education for their children. They already taught a new idea of life to their children since they were kids that different culture life will bring them to brighter future.

To put them in a nutshell, I think both of people live in only one place or some places are good. People only need to draw their dream brightly for knowing which the better way to through is in. After all, when people decide to live in one place or some places, it means they will arrange every detail in their job, family, friends, and financial things. I firmly believe that good preparation for all of this will help them reach every dream no matter what choices they walk on.

Sentence: People feels comfort in safe zone, in any case, they do not ready to gather a new adaptation in different places.
Description: The fragment People feels comfort is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feels with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Both them are so close
Both of them are so close

Sentence: Thirdly, joining to the company which have many branches offices would make some people live in many places for long time.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to branches and offices

Sentence: Lastly, some people purpose their life to others people in remote area by dedicating their time for other prosperities societies.
Suggestion: Refer to people and purpose
Suggestion: Refer to others and people
Suggestion: Refer to prosperities and societies

people feel comfort live with...
people feel comfortable to live with...

Sentence: This kind of people thinks many steps ahead that they must give the best education for their children.
Description: The fragment people thinks many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace thinks with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Naturally, that is why this people prefer to take carefully their family in one resident only.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: Obviously, this people will build up their career consistently only in one place.
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: Additionally, focus only with one thing will bring this people reach their dream faster than others.
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: Thus, learning a new experience from other people will give a sensation of humanity for this people.
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: In addition, this people try to understand others by open their heart with many differential orientation of life.
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: They will have more time to get interaction with their children in same place; beside they also have more time for purpose their peak career as soon as they can.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to purpose and their