In the past people usually stayed in one place throughout their life These days people often move around They often live in several different places in their lifetime What are the advantages and dis advantages of both Give reasons for your answers and inc

In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and dis advantages of both?

Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant information from your own knowledge experience.

A several years ago, inhabitants sometimes spend lifetime in one place. But, today people often move another place. They often live in various places in their lifetime. What both have benefit and disadvantages?

I believe that inhabitants living in one place since born until die it is advantages. Many people can socialize with neighbor it make enjoyable in their life. In small community, local people are very gracious if you have some problems they are can help you. Many people feel enjoyable when in the village celebrate event like wedding, circumcision, etc. people live in small community do not feel stress because a quite place live in the village. However, live in small community have disadvantages. In village is so far from school and hospital, all the way to that place difficult to pass because road is poor condition. The information is letter in village.

On the other hand, people live nomad in lifetime has benefit and disadvantages. The advantages people live nomads are, firstly they can learn new experience because one place and the other place have different situation. Secondly, they have many friends or they have many connections with important people. Many people live nomad they life better than inhabitants in village. But inhabitants live nomads in lifetime also have disadvantages. For instance, they are always adaptation with new environment. They are usually complicate to prepare new house.

In a nutshell, Inhabitants live in one place or live nomad in lifetime it is the choice of each individual, because the both have many advantages and disadvantages. They feel enjoyable in lifetime which one in village since born until die or move another to get new experience.

Sentence: In small community, local people are very gracious if you have some problems they are can help you.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to are and can

live in small community have disadvantages.
living in small community has disadvantages.

all the way to that place difficult to pass because road is poor condition.
all the way to that place is difficult because the road is in poor condition.

Sentence: The advantages people live nomads are, firstly they can learn new experience because one place and the other place have different situation.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to advantages and people

Sentence: Many people live nomad they life better than inhabitants in village.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and life

Sentence: For instance, they are always adaptation with new environment.
Sentence: For instance, there are always adaptations with new environment.

Sentence: On the other hand, people live nomad in lifetime has benefit and disadvantages.
Error: nomad Suggestion: ?