In the past sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by desire to win a match or to break world records These days they are more likely to be motivated by prize money and opportunity to be famous What massage does this send to young people and ho

In the past, sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by desire to win a match or to break world records. These days they are more likely to be motivated by prize money and opportunity to be famous.

What massage does this send to young people and how this attitude to sport affect the sports themselves?

It is not a secret that there are manifold of problems which our world is facing in the present quo. Such kinds of problems are being observed even in the field of sports and mainly in sports competitions in which people’s attitude has changed towards it. Sportsmen are trying to win the match to gain eminence and money rather than renewing records and protecting their proud. This essay will elaborate on influences of these alterations on the youth and sport itself.

Obviously, most of those alterations in the sports can have much more negative impacts on younger individuals especially those adults and teenagers than other members of society. The reason why this might occur is closely linked to the number of people interested in sports. It is not a secret that majority of the sports fans and members consist of the youth. Higher numbers of people will cause proportional numbers of casualties. Most of them dreams of being good sportsmen, taking part in international competitions and winning in order to see flags of their country high above the sky waving and making their motherlands known to the world once again. As young people recognize and are informed more about ‘realities’ of modern sports such as sports commercialization , most of their mindset is likely to change considerably. Realizing all the efforts and achievements that are made can be changed merely by money, interest and motivation in sports will start to fade away. Consequently, whenever those people converge with sports, they appear to be consist of only money.

The next problem which is connected with altered attitudes in sports is that there is the possibility of losing position and value of sports in our lives. As I stated above loss of interest in sports can be taken as an example. Subsequently, decline in sports popularity will be following bane, because as there is inadequate interest, people do not appreciate benefits of sports. Popularity in sports will lead to flourishing of it by establishing new types if sports. In recent centuries, new types of sports have been introduced namely bungee jumping, skydiving and cycling due to revolution of technology and popularity of sports has been another incentive for it. People started to see many benefits of sports and used them both for entertainment and achieving acceptable physical conditions. Unfortunately, today’s sport facing decline in the popularity and, as a result, some types of sports have started vanishing. Although people are still using them for entertainment and physical fitness, they do not appreciate sports as they used to.

In the light of these facts, one can conclude that because of the problems, like sports commercialization, people, especially young people, are not showing much interest in sports. In addition, loss of the popularity in the field of sport may ensuing contraction in the types of sports and has a potential to be long term problem for future generations.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts