People are living longer than ever before. At the same time, the young population is declining while the number of old people is rising. Will this development be a benefit for the society? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having more old peopl

People are living longer than ever before. At the same time, the young population is declining while the number of old people is rising. Will this development be a benefit for the society? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having more old people in the country?

Humankind, through the ages, has undergone many changes from the time when people living in a cave to nowadays people have a warm house. In the last two decades, we have had a lot of improvement in medicine. Many of diseases are cured, so people can live longer than past.

Living longer has some advantages. First, you have a lot of time to spend with your family. Besides, you can see how other generation is grow up. Secondly, you have this chance to see changes of technologies and way of living. Moreover, during your long life you can complete your mission in your life.

On the other hand, this matter has some drawbacks. Firstly, old people usually have some diseases. These kind of diseases are costly. It means government should allocated some more money for this group of people. Secondly, old people work for many times, so young generation have some trouble to find a job. Furthermore, old people are not comfortable with new technologies. For example, we see our grandparent usually cannot use internet or smart phone. Finally, unfortunately, some old people are alone because their family leave them.

To sum up, in my opinion, old people our valuable resource. They bring their kindness to next generation. They try to transfer all experience to new worker. They are a live history book, so we can learn lots from them. Open the all advantages and disadvantages, I think living longer is good but only when we live normally without any diseases and disabilities.

Sentence: Besides, you can see how other generation is grow up.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and grow

Sentence: It means government should allocated some more money for this group of people.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and allocated

Sentence: Finally, unfortunately, some old people are alone because their family leave them.
Description: The fragment are alone because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace alone with adjective
Description: The fragment family leave them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace leave with verb, past tense

Sentence: To sum up, in my opinion, old people our valuable resource.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to people and our

Sentence: Open the all advantages and disadvantages, I think living longer is good but only when we live normally without any diseases and disabilities.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all