People are never satisfied with what they have they always want something more or something different use specific reasons and examples do you agree or disagree

People are never satisfied with what they have;they always want something more or something different.use specific reasons and examples.do you agree or disagree.

Success always motivates a person.That's why human are always in a race to get more and more.Whereas,some people want to enjoy and satisfy with what they have.Personally,I think human never get satisfied and always hungry to get more and different.This essay will look at some of for and against of satisfaction of person's need.

There are many factors influencing my views.Firstly,a successful person's expectation from him gets increased.He wants to explore himself more and more.Due to jealously factor also a person wants more fame and status then other.For instance,a number of sport persons ...

Sentence: There are many factors influencing my views.Firstly,a successful person's expectation from him gets increased.He wants to explore himself more and more.Due to jealously factor also a person wants more fame and status then other.For instance,a number of sport persons besides sport get indulge into advertisement for a acting.As they want to expand themselves into acting field also.Moreover,due to wide range of competition everyone is in a race to prove themselves better and perfect.Besides, as
Description: The fragment to jealously factor is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace jealously with adjective

In the essay you try to discuss both side.It would be better if you just agree 'People are never satisfied with what they have' or disagree 'People are never satisfied with what they have'. like this:

para 1: agree or disagree 'People are never satisfied with what they have'.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3
para 5: conclusion.

Let us know if you don't understand this pattern.