People are never satisfied with what they have;they always want something more or something different.use specific reasons and examples.do you agree or disagree.

In this rampant age of globalization, the lifestyle of people is gaining ground very swiftly. Undeniably, the lust of people to achieve more and more in different fields is sensational. Here,i would like to incline in the favour of statement firmly.

To set in, there are manifold responsible factors to be mentioned. First and foremost, in order to hold prestigious reputation, people tend to keep themselves more and more busy in their work to eke-out hefty sum of money so that they can have aristocratic lifestyles. Moreover, in the recent decades, human's incredible achievements in the fields of technology, science, sports also suggest people to stimulate their interst to join more fields to be multi-talented thus, they do not look satisfied.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, the feeling of envy is also a robust factor to foster people to grab more in distinct fields as the want to out do others by hook or by crook.Moreover, deprivation of moral ethics comprising the value of contentment,humanity, fraternity can also be the prime reason why people are not satisfied. In addition, some people who are multi-talented are example in front of world who also inspire others to be good at in most of the fields.

Adding to it, majority of people may feel fed up whlie doing same jobs or activities time and again. As a result, people want to experience variety of fields where they could explore something new to get clear prespective of life as well as joining different fields allow them to be excellent veteran of life which boosts their self-esteem.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations, I will assert that people have started to believe in quantity rather than quality that is worse for their lives.

Sentence: Adding to it, majority of people may feel fed up whlie doing same jobs or activities time and again.
Error: whlie Suggestion: while

Sentence: As a result, people want to experience variety of fields where they could explore something new to get clear prespective of life as well as joining different fields allow them to be excellent veteran of life which boosts their self-esteem.
Error: prespective Suggestion: prospective