people attend colleges or university for different region in your way of thinking. what is the pourpose of people to going university. use specification region and example to support your answer

As we know education plays a lead role to get success. In the 21st century every individual promote to the education for bright future, job opportunity, to get success, new experience, to gain enormous knowledge. Moreover, after completeing high school education every youth has a desire to take admission in colleges or universities for their new experience.

In present scenario, there is a trend in the youth to take admission in colleges or universities. As we can see in the stiff competition every individual participate in related to education field like as- technical education, scientific education, fashion and sports education to brush up knowledge. In my opinion there are several reasons people attend colleges or universities.

Firstly, career option; after completeing the matriculation or 10+2, students have an opportunity to join colleges or universities to study further and enhance knowledge. After complete the Bachleor digree or master digree student have a chance to job opportunity. For example. If a person complete the digree in engineering field or commerce field or arts they have a better chance to got job related to their career.

secondly, New experience; AS we know school is caring life. In the school we can study under the teacher we have a pressure related to study. Apart from this, college life make us learn how to be an independant. It depends upon us how we study in college. We gain a new exprience with different faces. In college life we have open opportunity to enhance the tallent to participate in the field. Thirdly To update knowledege; In colleges or universities we gain the enormous knowledge related to their course. In bachleor digree or master digree we can deeply study to their course matters. We can easily boom up knowledge.

After taking all these aspects into my account. I would like to assret people join the colleges or universities for their only proffesion. College management or universities management take ahead steps. Like percentage related to bachleor courses or entrance test take before admitted colleges. As we can say that everything which has a brighter side also had a dark side.

Sentence: In the 21st century every individual promote to the education for bright future, job opportunity, to get success, new experience, to gain enormous knowledge.
Description: The fragment individual promote to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace promote with verb, past participle

Sentence: If a person complete the digree in engineering field or commerce field or arts they have a better chance to got job related to their career.
Description: The fragment person complete the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace complete with verb, past tense

Sentence: Apart from this, college life make us learn how to be an independant.
Description: The fragment life make us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, after completeing high school education every youth has a desire to take admission in colleges or universities for their new experience.
Error: completeing Suggestion: completing

Sentence: Firstly, career option; after completeing the matriculation or 102, students have an opportunity to join colleges or universities to study further and enhance knowledge.

Sentence: After complete the Bachleor digree or master digree student have a chance to job opportunity.
Error: digree Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: independant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We gain a new exprience with different faces.
Error: exprience Suggestion: experience

Sentence: In college life we have open opportunity to enhance the tallent to participate in the field.
Error: tallent Suggestion: talent

Sentence: Thirdly To update knowledege; In colleges or universities we gain the enormous knowledge related to their course.
Error: knowledege Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: In bachleor digree or master digree we can deeply study to their course matters.
Error: bachleor Suggestion: bachelor

Sentence: I would like to assret people join the colleges or universities for their only proffesion.
Error: proffesion Suggestion: profession
Error: assret Suggestion: asset

Sentence: Like percentage related to bachleor courses or entrance test take before admitted colleges.
Error: bachleor Suggestion: bachelor

Organize the content better next time.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.