People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state.

It is true that what people acquire from a work such money should not be necessary to pay taxes. Others, however, believe that giving a little part of incomes is a responsibility for each person as a good citizen. This essay will explain reasons.

Employees will feel more welfare unless they use their money for government because one of government targets is to gratify society. They think that it is one of ways which should be applied as an alternative aid of local council for social issue. A country can still have other sources to get such big incomes as from exploring properly natural resource and establishing the number of new national companies. A family has a lot of needs which are able to be only solved by money such as tuition, medical, and essential food fees which they struggle hard to obtain. That is why some people think that paying taxes should not be done in order to reduce their problems in daily activities to keep them alive.

On the other side, citizen has responsibility to nation for what they have such as public facility and safety which they require to support their everyday work. Citizens will not be given a payment which is out of their capability because there is definitely a regulation which is arranged by officials in order that nobody will get unfair. Furthermore, National budget will be used for the importance of social prosperity. It means that what to pay for country, actually it will return to human being themselves through built public facilities. Therefore, the government deserves huge income from their paying taxes.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against that some people tend to agree with saving money as a fund or investment for facing their future life. Nevertheless, others believe that each citizen has to allocate their salary for paying taxes as an obligation. In my opinion, the government remains conducting the payment of appropriate and fair taxes and should provide the best quality for public, so both nation and citizen will lead to mutual benefits.

what people acquire from a work such money should not be necessary to pay taxes.
such money that people acquire from a work should not be necessary to pay taxes.