People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extend d you agree or disagree?

It is true that people choose to save they salary rather than to give it to state as tax. While I accept that this may suit many people, I think that it would be better as good citizens to spend some of their money for paying tax.

The people who believe that prefer to save money rather than pay tax have some reasons. Firstly, they want to keep their money as a deposit. In certain term the deposit will increase beacuse of addition of interest from bank, so they can get more money to spend for dailyneed or outcome. Secondly, some people save their income so they can use it for travelling on holiday. They can go out to more wonderful place with more money so they would like to keep it tightly.

On the other hand, people suggest that they should pay tax for the obligation of citizen. They realise that it is what good citizens are supposed to do. It will help government to develop the country and make the infrastructure better. Public services and facilities are provided by government using national income that one of the ultimate source is tax payment. More over, amount of tax is not too much - about few per cent of someone’s salary, so it is one of little contribution as citizens. Maybe we can not do something big such as becoming hero in a war or making significant change in education for our country but just paying tax on time. I think it is good enough.

In general, the statement that people should pay tax is debatable, but I believe that paying tax to the state will not make somebody become poor.

Sentence: It is true that people choose to save they salary rather than to give it to state as tax.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and salary

Sentence: In certain term the deposit will increase beacuse of addition of interest from bank, so they can get more money to spend for dailyneed or outcome.
Error: dailyneed Suggestion: daily need
Error: beacuse Suggestion: because

Sentence: They realise that it is what good citizens are supposed to do.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word