People have different job expectations for job. Some people prefer to do the same job, for the same company. Others prefer to change the jobs frequently. Write advantages and disadvantages of each viewpoint.

Essay topics: People have different job expectations for job. Some people prefer to do the same job, for the same company. Others prefer to change the jobs frequently. Write advantages and disadvantages of each viewpoint.

Tessy James's picture

In this modern fast world everything is keep on changing. It is applicable to jobs too. Some people prefer to change the jobs or even the workplace constantly, while others hesitate to adapt the frequent changes. In my essay, I will explore the benefits and drawbacks of both views.

Working for the same company for a long period of time might help people to establish a solid position in that company. Their long experience and loyalty are beneficial for higher benefits such increment in salary, bonus, pension and so on, according to seniority. Furthermore, this offers respect from other employees and they become eligible for higher position or promotion. Most importantly, the steady income ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.