People have different job expectations for jobs. Some people prefer to do the same job for the same company, whereas others prefer to change jobs frequently. Write about the advantages and disadvantages of each viewpoint.

People’s attitudes towards whether to stay the same jobs or to change frequently vary from person to person. Some of them prefer not changing due to the chances of job security and promotion while others who hold the opposite opinion believe changing can gain experience and more suitable for the young generation.

The main reasons for those who are more inclined to insist the same job may be due to the job security that can be only acquired after several years’ work and contribution. Especially with regards to the economic instability recently, it is understandable that individuals value...