People increasingly spend their leusure time using computers, for example, surfing the Internet or playing computer games. This has brought benefits but has also created new problems. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

People increasingly spend their leusure time using computers, for example, surfing the Internet or playing computer games. This has brought benefits but has also created new problems.

To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Everything has two sides and using the computers and the Internet are no exceptions. In this essay, I am going to examine this issue from both sides.

Nobody can argue that the search for information has changed since introducing of the computers and the conectivity has expedited this process even more. People, who have the internet acces from home, no longer have to go to libraries, when they neet to get specific knowledge. Moreover, children can enjoy playing computer games that can improve their logical thinking. Lastly, development of computers has also changed the educational and learning process in schools. For instance, eighter students and tutors no longer need to carry plenty of books and another academical materials, they just have small laptop or flash disc.

However, computers have also brought many negative aspects. Some people sit all days before computers and they do not do any other activities. They got into habit of a sedentary lifestyle, that in many cases may lead to many diseases, therefore this lifestyle is very unhealthy. Furthermore, children play computer games rather than meet friends or doing some healthier outside activities. So the children are less creative than they used to be in the past. In addition, many internet users, who browse the internet all days and nights, have become addicted. Therefore parents have to look after their children to avoid such problem.

In conclusion, there are lot of arguments for both sides. Computers certainly influenced people's behaviour and havits. In my personal opinion, the advantages prevail, because mankind needs to develop and invent new technology, however, they will never be without any side effects.

Sentence: Furthermore, children play computer games rather than meet friends or doing some healthier outside activities.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and meet

Sentence: Nobody can argue that the search for information has changed since introducing of the computers and the conectivity has expedited this process even more.
Error: conectivity Suggestion: connectivity

Sentence: People, who have the internet acces from home, no longer have to go to libraries, when they neet to get specific knowledge.
Error: acces Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance, eighter students and tutors no longer need to carry plenty of books and another academical materials, they just have small laptop or flash disc.
Error: eighter Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Computers certainly influenced people's behaviour and havits.
Error: havits Suggestion: habits

First step: try to put more words.