People in modern societies are increasingly finding themselves under pressure and having less leisure time.What do you think are the reasons for this?

With the advent of new technology and accelerating influence of capitalism, the priorities of Modern societies have completely transformed. This leads to enhanced pressure on individuals and they find less time for their families and social activities. A number of queries are yet to be answered regarding this imbalance.

Admittedly, People in the past were closely associated with their families. Consequently they used to relish more leisure time.Unfortunately it has not been the case today. In fact, have become more attached to their commitments such as, meeting the deadlines of their job and working after hours. They usually do this in pursuit of getting more return out of their lot. This is due to the fact that there has been great value attached to everything in this materialistic world. In other words everything has become more expensive and demanding.Resultantly people find themselves difficult to make their both ends meet and this leads to make them to work more harder.

This is not been the case only in developing countries but also in the First world countries with many of them are severely afflicted by global economic turmoil with increasing competition an d inflationary pressures.Due to this, people have become more unpredictable in their schedule and find themselves in pressure cooker situation.

Another aspect which cannot be overruled is the divorce of people from their culture and rituals.Due to rapid growth of Technology, we may be in our daily lives that people are hanging around on their PC,s and doing something productive or surfing websites of their interests. In doing so, they completely rule out the cultural activities such as family get together on weekends and playing sports in their leisure hours when it comes to youngsters. Surprisingly, some people are not able to recognize their relatives when they get to see each other a long period of time. This is indeed, an alarming imbalance created by huge influx of technology.

In conclusion, It is pertinent to mention here that Scarcity of resources in today's world and giving up on values played a vital role in creating this imbalance in peoples attitude. This imbalance can have a negative impact on the healths of people as they always on the edges of their seats and this can also cause relationship differences among people.