People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development?

The world of today the longevity of human life longer than in the past. There are some reasons that cause this condition, namely the change of human behaviour, the awareness of healthy life and the development of technology. I would like to deliberate each reasons more detail as below.

First, people nowadays have altered their preceding deportment that is indulge their bodies abundantly with pleasure and dismiss to remember any adverse and unwanted secondary effect. At present, human always consider the risk of every activity that is conducted by them.

Second, in this time the awareness of human being of salubrious life much greater than the decades that has elapsed. Healthy life is a great significance issue and everyone attempts to achieve it as an absolute must to achieve.

Third, the enhancement of technology has created the new invention of substance that important for human diet and is believed can yield a long life. Technology development contribute in discover the advanced health instrument that can support human wellness.

The longer time of human life will provide several positive impacts, that is to say human especially the elderly who is still productive despite their retired time could enjoy their time either to teach or raise their grandchildren and to do pleasant things according to their hobbies particularly for those who has spent most of their life time to work and didn’t have chances to indulge their selves in their juvenility. In the future, Government perhaps able to take into account the possibility to longer the limit ages to take pension for their employees due to the elderly still have adequate capabilities and they have more knowledge or skill than the youth since they have undergone much more events.

Sentence: First, people nowadays have altered their preceding deportment that is indulge their bodies abundantly with pleasure and dismiss to remember any adverse and unwanted secondary effect.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and indulge

Sentence: Technology development contribute in discover the advanced health instrument that can support human wellness.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and discover

No. of Words: 288 350 (more words wanted)
Sentence Length SD: 17.382 7.5 (some sentences are too long)

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860