People nowadays work hard to buy more things. This has made our lives generally more comfortable but many traditional values and customs have been lost and this is a pity.To what extend do you agree or disagree?

People nowadays work hard to buy more things. This has made our lives generally more comfortable but many traditional values and customs have been lost and this is a pity.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Most of people in this present day search some money in difficult way to purchase more goods. Nonetheless, in the same times, the consumer's extravagant behavior has a risk to ignore the traditional customs because the comfort of current lifestyle.

The fact of the matter started when numerous working-age citizens do not remain in home any more, they spend their time to have some occupation and earn position. Indeed, when those workers attend to their solemn activity there is a new way of life, the employees would buy some new items such as laptop and cell phone. The sophisticated gadgets pr...

Sentence: Apropos to University of Indonesia research in 2012, 20 per cent business officer in Indonesia believe the use of mobile phone would segregate the value of family business which based on the face to face conversation and interaction.
Description: The fragment Indonesia believe the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to which and based

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts