People should read only those books that are about real event, real people and established facts. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion.

People should read only those books that are about real event, real people and established facts.
Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion.

There is little room for doubt that attention towards fictions is swelling up considerably. Impact of this is a subject of intense debate. It is convinced that reading fictional books should be neglected since events and characters in those books are not based on reality while some people do not support this notion. I personally deem one should adopt broader perspective prior to overlooking fictions.

One might argue that whole data coming from fiction books provides people with misleading information on lifestyles and cultures of individuals. This viewpoint is flawed. Even though those books represent false information, their gargantuan position on broadening one’s mind should not be neglected. Further and even more importantly, exposure to fictions enables a reader to revitalize his critical thinking on grounds of comparing and analyzing provided data. As majority of non-fictional books do not this skill, reading fictional ones is acceptable.

While doing justice to the further positive implications of reading fictional books, one cannot deny the fact that they attract much more audience as readers find them appealing. Meanwhile, not a whole data in fictional books is inaccurate. Foundation of fictions rooted in some reality which leads to approximately the same positive influences on readers as reality-based books.

As outlined above, exposure to fictional materials should not be judged as the inaccurate way of entertainment. Those books’ impacts on reader are about the same as non-fictional books because they prompt critical thinking. As they are partially based on reality and typically more captivating than other books, reading fictional books is undoubtedly worthwhile and beneficial too.

As majority of non-fictional books do not this skill,
As majority of non-fictional books does not have this skill,