People who have original ideas are of much greater value to society than those who are simply able to copy the ideas of others well.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

People who have original ideas are of much greater value to society than those who are simply able to copy the ideas of others well.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In every society we have several different types of people. Some of them are very clever. They have a lot of new idea. Actually they are scientists or people known as inventor. Some of others able to continue scientist's ways and do everything that scientist told them.

In my opinion, first group is very important and has more value in society than second group. Thanks to first group, today, we have better life. Every technology, knowledge, devices, progress in every field that we have because of whole new idea from scientists. This group always tries to find new way to reduce difficulty in human life.

Although the second group is important too, they cannot produce anything by theme selves. They are always depended on inventor jobs. They just copy jobs of scientists. If we have just second group in our society, we will have a lot of problems. This group needs help of first group to doing their duty.

For example, in small group of people, there is a leader or somebody that he or she is responsible for thinking and find new solutions like couch in football team. He always tries to find new strategy for wining, train players and meanwhile he has one or more assistants. His assistants are not couch,they just fallow couch orders.

To sum up, in every society, we need all type of people whether they are clever or not. Influences of inventors on society or even on the world are deniable. They are like light, or hope for human life. If we do not attention them as they need, we do not have great progresses in any field.