People who live in large cities face a range of problems in their daily life.What are the most significant of these problems?How can these problems be tackled?

Essay topics: People who live in large cities face a range of problems in their daily life.
What are the most significant of these problems?
How can these problems be tackled?

Eldjan's picture

Large cities are considered a place of major civilization, with overcrowded of the population. Commonly, cities give mainly such opportunities as offering plenty jobs and quality education. At the same time, such cities have their drawbacks with which people face every day. In this essay, I will introduce most significant problems in big cities with which it habitants face in their daily life and I will give some ideas for tackling such challenges.

Firstly, people in large cities claim that they every day suffer from traffic congestion . Similarly, people often at least twice time in a day have a deal with hush-hour traffic. Moreover it leads to traffic accidents and drive car in such conditions is dangerously. To tackle this problem government should take some meashures. As a way government should set up more traffic lights and also should allocate driveway for public transport and for other cars separetely.

Another issue that in large cities crime steadily increasing and it becomes dangerous walking through the dark streets at night. In such cities every day committed thefts and various serious offences.The problem becomes worse and worse and as a solution is for the government can be increase a number of police in more crime places. As a result it can prevent crime and decrease a number of offences.

The third significant challenge that in large cities the cost of living more expenses than in countryside. Clearly, this is can be difficult afford yourself many things seeing high prices, particularly for the poor since in big cities there is a gap between poor and rich. The forward way for the government might be to help poor people by special social programs or increase supply to the product and living and in this way prices on such needs will fall.

To sum up, at the same time with good opportunities in large cities people face with several problems in their daily life. Clearly, government can solve these issues and improve living conditions in big cities. Personally, I consider that cities is good for getting a quality education and creating a good career, but it depends on you if you couldn't accustomed to stress and other drawbacks in such cities so living there is not for you.