People would buy some stuff only because they fulfill their requests, but not for the promotion of advertising, so the function of advertising is nothing but to entertain. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There has been much debate on whether the promotion of advertisement is helpful in people's decision making when they buy products. Some people tend to believe that people buy product because of its function rather than the promotion of advertisement. Personally, I agree with this point of view.

Clearly, advertisement aims to make people aware of a product and favorably inclined towards it. Specifically, it makes many new products intensively advertised and therefore makes the potential customers well-informed about the function and specialty of the products, yet sometimes the slogan of the...

Sentence: To sum up, people buy things mainly because they fulfill their requirements, and the advertisement affect people much less than the function of the products, so it is understandable to view the advertisement as an entertainment.
Description: The fragment advertisement affect people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, past tense